SAP APO course is intended for current or future project members of SAP APO implementations. SAP APO classes should be attended by all those who need to understand the principles of the system to judge the viability of business requirements and processes. The course includes the usage of the respective transactions in order to provide the skills for typical prototyping work in a project.
Please call to speak with one of our friendly educational counselors on +1-832-419-7371.
- What is SAP SCM
What is SAP SCM/APO
Whether you are a decision maker considering SAP SCM module, a consultant seeking functional details or you're just starting to work with SAP SCM, this course will give you the insight and knowledge needed to understand the features and benefits of SAP SCM module. You will find details on the evolution of the software, guided tours through each application, advice on which functionality to implement, and expert guidance on how to get the best return on your investment.
Pre-requisites of SAP APO/SCM module
Basic knowledge of SAP overview and SAP MM and other modules of SAP Logistics are ecommended by our experts.
- Course Curriculum
SAP APO / SAP SCM Course CurriculumDay-1
SAP APO Training - Overview
- Introduction to SAP SCM Overview
- Flow and Elements of SAP SCM
- Business Strategies – MTS / MTO Scenarios
- Demand / Supply concepts - Real life business examples, forecasting, and supply strategies.
- Introduction to SAP APO
SAP APO - Demand Planning
- APO specific BW concepts / configuration - Infocube, InfoObjects
- Planning Object Structure(POS) and Planning Areas
- Storage Bucket Profile, Time Bucket Profiles and Time Series Objects
- Planning Books and Data Views - Characteristics and KFs
- Demand Planning Concept with Forecasting techniques and error calculations
- Statistical Forecast Models/Profiles – Univariate, MLR and Composite, Causal analysis
- Interactive Planning with Forecast generation
- Life Cycle Planning
- Mass Processing and job processing
- Release of Demand Plan
- Infocube to Planning Area data load
SAP APO Course - APO SNP and Master Data
- Supply Network Planning Concept
- Interactive Supply Planning, Integration with other SCM components
- Master Data configuration with Location, Materials, T-Lanes, Resources and PPM
- Heuristics Planning Methods – Location, Network and Multi-level
- Cost profile maintenance
- Optimization Planning with Cost Profile maintenance
- Deployment and TLB. Order conversions
SAP APO Training - APO CIF
- CIF Core Interface: Introduction to Architecture of Integration
- Master Data and Transaction data integration with R/3 - Integration Models with initial and change transfer
- CIF cockpit - queue monitoring and handling CIF errors
- Comparison and Reconciliation process
- Schedule and Course Duration
SAP APO Training Schedule
Start Date: More Options Location: Online Method: Live (Instructor-led) Tuition: Call +1-832-419-7371 for Prices Schedule: Day 1 Sun 10/29/2017 Day 2 Sun 11/05/2017 Day 3 Sun 11/12/2017 Day 4 Sun 11/19/2017 Day 5 Sun 12/03/2017 Technical Requirements: Internet: Highspeed RAM: 2 GB minimum Headset: With built-in microphone Software Requirements: Operating System: Windows XP or newer Operating System: Mac OS Online Meeting GoToMeeting (GoToMeeting.com) Remote Support TeamViewer (TeamViewer.com) Timing: 9am to 5pm us cst (CST) Books/Guides: Study Material System Access: 90 Days Education Counselor:
(Monday to Friday, 9am ~ 5pm [CST])
- Other Specifications
SAP APO/SCM Training - Complete Course Includes
SAP Supply Chain Management training online (live instructor-led) will held on five consecutive days, and course duration will be 40 hours.
This course includes SCM step-by-step material, and system access for 3 months.
Call +1-832-419-7371 for more details.
Enroll Now >>