All parts of the SAP BI Training (SAP Business Intelligence Training) course have lectures, demonstrations on all topics, customizing settings and a lot of exercises for participants. At the end of the SAP BI training there would be 2 sets of examination for preparing the participants for SAP BW Certification.
Please call +1-832-419-7371 or drop us an email at email@example.com for more details.
- SAP Business Intelligence
What is SAP Business Intelligence
We are confident that with our inputs and the active and dedicated learning hours put in by the participants, SAP BI exam would be a formality.
SAP Business intelligence aims to support better business decision-making. Thus a SAP BI system can be called a decision support system (DSS). Though the term SAP business intelligence is sometimes used as a synonym for competitive intelligence, because they both support decision making, SAP BW (Business Warehouse) uses technologies, processes, and applications to analyze mostly internal, structured data and business processes while competitive intelligence gathers, analyzes and disseminates information with a topical focus on company competitors. SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW) is the name of the Business Intelligence, analytical, reporting and Data Warehousing solution produced by SAP AG. It was originally named SAP BIW (Business Information Warehouse), then abbreviated to SAP BW, but is now known as "SAP BI" at the end user level. In contrast, "BW" is still used to describe the underlying Data Warehouse Area and Accelerator components.
Pre-requisites of SAP BI Training
No specific knowledge required to join SAP BI/BW training, but having basic knowledge of SAP overview is always a plus point to understand further concepts of SAP business intelligence module more easily.
- Course Curriculum
SAP BI Course CurriculumDay-1
SAP BI / SAP BW Overview
- Data warehouse fundamentals
- Introduction to SAP R/3, ECC and BW
- BW architecture
- Multi dimensional Modeling
- Star Schema, BW extended Star Schema
- Administrator Work Bench
- InfoObjects ( attributes and texts and hierarchies)
- InfoCubes, Transactional ( Real-time ) InfoCubes
- ODS ( DSO) -> Standard, Transactional and Write Optimized
- PSA, Source Systems
- Transfer Rules
- Update Rules
- Data Transfer Process
- Loading Master Data using flat files
- Loading transaction data using flat files
- ODS -> Change Log, Active Table and New Table
- Managing Delta using ODS
- Process Chains
- Open Hub service
- Data Marts
- Open Hub Destination
- Activating the Business content
- Loading Master data from ECC
- Delta Management
- Various types of R3 Extractors
- Extraction from LO Cockpit
- User Exits
- SAP Landscape and Transports
- Real Time Data Acquisition
- BEx reporting -> BEx Query Designer, Calculated and Restricted Key
- Figures, Variables ( Characteristic, Formula and Text Variables )
- Query properties, Exceptions and Conditions, BEx Analyzer
- Workbooks, Report to Report Interface ( RRI )
- Information Broadcasting
- Web Application Designer
- Report Designer
- Generic Extractors
- Slowly changing dimensions and realignments
- Universal Data Connect ( UDC )
- BW and XI integration
- BW and APO integration
- Business Planning and Simulation ( BPS )
- Mini Project
- Schedule and Course Duration
SAP BI Training Schedule
Start Date: More Options Location: Online Method: Live (Instructor-led) Tuition: Call +1-832-419-7371 for Prices Schedule: Day 1 Sat 02/03/2018 Day 2 Sat 02/10/2018 Day 3 Sat 02/17/2018 Day 4 Sat 02/24/2018 Day 5 Sat 03/03/2018 Technical Requirements: Internet: Highspeed RAM: 2 GB minimum Headset: With built-in microphone Software Requirements: Operating System: Windows XP or newer Operating System: Mac OS Online Meeting GoToMeeting (GoToMeeting.com) Remote Support TeamViewer (TeamViewer.com) Timing: 9am to 5pm us cst (CST) Books/Guides: Study Material System Access: 90 Days Education Counselor:
(Monday to Friday, 9am ~ 5pm [CST])
- Other Specifications
SAP Business Intelligence Training - Complete Course Includes
SAP BI training online (live instructor-led) and SAP BW training in-class in Houston, TX will held on five consecutive days, and course duration will be 40 hours.
SAP BI course includes SAP Business Intelligence training material, and system access for 3 months.
Call +1-832-419-7371 for more details.
Enroll Now >>