Efficient plant maintenance is vital to a company's ability to optimize and harmonize it's production processes. For companies using SAP's R/3 system, the effective implementation and use of the SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM module) component represents a strategy with considerable practical benefits.
SAP PM course offers a clear introduction to this small but sophisticated component and provides a highly practical guide to implementing SAP PM. Beginning with an examination of the key business processes underlying PM functionality, the Course goes on to cover all the crucial aspects of maintenance planning and execution in SAP R/3. Particular attention is given to integrating plant maintenance with a company's natural process flow.
Please call +1-832-419-7371 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Pre-requisites of SAP SuccessFactors Training
Basic knowledge of SAP Overview and SAP MM is recommended. Please call to speak with one of our friendly educational counselors on +1-832-419-7371 or +1-832-481-9144 for more details.
- Course Curriculum
SAP Plant Maintenance Course CurriculumDay-1
SAP PM Training - Classifying Plant Maintenance from a Business perspective
- Traditional forms of Organization in SAP Plant Maintenance
- Planning in Plant Maintenance
- Plant Maintenance Methods
- Benchmarking in Plant Maintenance based on key performance
- Modern Plant Maintenance management
SAP PM Course - Objects in R/3 PM
- SAP PM Module - Managing Technical Objects
- Functional Locations and equipment
- Using other Logistics master data in PM
- Measuring points and counters
- SAP PM Work Centers
- Maintenance Task lists and maintenance plans
- Maintenance Notifications
- Maintenance Orders
SAP PM Module - Getting Started with Release 4.6
- The PM menu with easy access
- The business workplace
- Support Line Feedback as in interface to SAP
- PM Documentation in the SAP Library
BP: Breakdown Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance
- Tasks of the SAP PM Technician
- Tasks of the SAP PM Planner
- Tasks of the Controller
BP: Planned Maintenance
- Tasks of the PM Technician
- Tasks of the PM Planner
- Tasks of the Controller
SAP Plant Maintenance Training - Integrative Aspects
- Integration of SAP MM
- Integration Production Planning
- Integration of Quality Management
- Integration of Project Systems
- Integration of Investment Management
- Integration of Controlling
- Integration of Asset Accounting
- Integration of Human Resources
SAP PM Course - Interfaces to Non-SAP Systems
- Interface to process control systems and building control systems
- Interfaces to CAD systems
- Schedule and Course Duration
SAP PM Training Schedule
Start Date: More Options Location: Online Method: Live (Instructor-led) Tuition: Call +1-832-419-7371 for Prices Schedule: Day 1 Sat 01/20/2018 Day 2 Sat 01/27/2018 Day 3 Sat 02/03/2018 Day 4 Sat 02/10/2018 Day 5 Sat 02/17/2018 Technical Requirements: Internet: Highspeed RAM: 2 GB minimum Headset: With built-in microphone Software Requirements: Operating System: Windows XP or newer Operating System: Mac OS Online Meeting GoToMeeting (GoToMeeting.com) Remote Support TeamViewer (TeamViewer.com) Timing: 9am to 5pm us cst (CST) Books/Guides: Study Material System Access: 90 Days Education Counselor:
(Monday to Friday, 9am ~ 5pm [CST])
- Other Specifications
SAP PM Training - Complete Course Includes
SAP PM training online (live instructor-led) will held on five consecutive days, and course duration will be 40 hours.
SAP PM course includes SAP PM step-by-step study material, and system access for 3 months.
Call +1-832-419-7371 for more details.
Enroll Now >>