SAP HR training is designed to start with a basic overview of the module and end with advanced knowledge of configuration and testing. Attendees will get a certification oriented course material and the homework assignment to simulate real life projects.
- What is SAP HR
SAP HR/HCM (Human Resources) Training
The SAP HR training enables companies to effectively manage information about the people in their organization. It is integrated with other SAP modules and external systems. From the Organization Management perspective, companies can model a business hierarchy, the relationships of employees to various business units and the reporting structure among employees.
Pre-requisites for SAP HR Training
There are no dependencies for joining the SAP HR training. That said, having basic knowledge of SAP will help speed up the learning process. The SAP HR training is carefully engineered to include all related human resources concepts.
- Course Curriculum
SAP HR / HCM Course CurriculumDay-1
SAP HR - Enterprise Structure
There are four main components of enterprise structure:
- Company code
- Personnel Area
- Personnel Subarea
Personnel structure displays position of individual people in the enterprise as a whole.
- Define Employee Group
- Define Employee Subgroup
- Assign Employee Subgroup to Employee Group
- Define Employee Attributes
This is based on the Organizational plan. An Organizational plan provides the foundation of Organizational Management. An organization uses an organizational plan to represent relationships between individual departments and workgroups. The organizational plan uses elements called objects like Persons (P), Jobs (C), Positions (S), Organizational Units (O), and Cost Center (K) etc.
- Overview of Organizational Management
- Organization and Staffing
- Create Organizational Unit
- Create Organizational Unit under hierarchy
- Create and Assign Position to Organizational Unit
- Create Job and Assign to the Position
- Creating Task(Job/Position/Person)
- Create Organization structure using Expert Mode Method
- Organizational Unit
- Simple Maintenance
- Create Organizational Unit
- Create Position
- Create Job
- Assign Job to the Position
- Create Task Group and Task
- Assign Task to the Job
- Create Organization structure using Simple Mode Method
SAP HR Course - Organizational Assignment
- Define Administrator
- Overview of Features
- Define Administrator Group (Feature PINCH)
SAP HR Module - Integration between Organizational Management and Personnel Administration
- Activate Integration (PLOGI ORGA)
Hire an Employee
- Overview of info-type
- Personnel Action
- Maintain Info-type
- Steps to Hire an Employee
SAP HR Training - Time Management
SAP Time Management provides a flexible way of representing all of your human resources processes that concern the planning, recording, and evaluation of employee times in the SAP System. Time can be represented by both calendar time and real-time in your enterprise.
A work schedule is comprised of a number of individual elements including the public calendar. After the individual elements are defined, they are combined into a work schedule rule from which a work schedule is generated.
- Group Personnel Subarea for the Work Schedule
- Group Personnel Subarea for the Daily Work Schedule
- Define Break Schedule
- Define Rules for variants
- Define Daily Work Schedule
- Define Period Work Schedule
- Define Employee Subgroup Grouping
- Define Rules for Variants
- Define Groupings for the Public Holiday Calendar
- Set Work Schedule Rules and Work Schedules
- Assign Your Work Schedule Rule for SCHKZ
- Hire an Employee
Payroll: Base Configuration
- Employee Subgroup Grouping for Personnel Calculation Rule (PCR) and Collective
- Agreement Provision (CAP)
- Check Pay Scale Type
- Check Pay Scale Area
- Check Assignment of Pay Scale Structure to Enterprise Structure
- Determine Default for Pay Scale Data (TARIF)
- Create Wage Type Catalog
Wage types are the key element in the wage type structure. Wage types are the most important concept in Human Resources. Wage types are used to assign payments and deductions and they control the payroll program. Characteristics are used to distinguish the individual wage types.
- Check Wage Type Group "Basic Pay"
SAP HR - Overview of Payroll Run
- Release for Payroll
- Start Payroll
- Check Result
- Exit Payroll
- Remuneration Statement
- Identify a Person in your Organizational Structure
- Display Job Index Report for the Particular Job
- Identify and Display Tasks Assigned to your Positions
- Evaluate Vacant Position in your Organizational Structure
- Display your Organizational Plan Graphically
- HIS : Human Resources Information
- Schedule and Course Duration
SAP HR Training Schedule
Start Date: Call +1-832-419-7371 for dates. More Options Location: Online Method: Live (Instructor-led) Tuition: Call +1-832-419-7371 for Prices Schedule: Technical Requirements: Internet: Highspeed RAM: 2 GB minimum Headset: With built-in microphone Software Requirements: Operating System: Windows XP or newer Operating System: Mac OS Online Meeting GoToMeeting (GoToMeeting.com) Remote Support TeamViewer (TeamViewer.com) Timing: (CST) Books/Guides: Study Material System Access: 90 Days Education Counselor:
(Monday to Friday, 9am ~ 5pm [CST])
- Other Specifications
SAP HR Training - Complete Course Includes
SAP Human Resources training online (live instructor-led) and SAP HCM training in-class in Houston will held on five consecutive days, and course duration will be 40 hours.
SAP HR course includes SAP HR training guide, SAP HR system access for 3 months.
Call +1-832-419-7371 for more details.
Enroll Now >>