SAP BASIS Course Details
SAP BASIS Training - A set of middleware programs and tools that provide the underlying base that enables applications to be interoperable across operating systems. SAP BASIS course includes an RDBMS, GUI, and client-server architecture.
Please call +1-832-419-7371 for more details.
- What is SAP BASIS
What is SAP BASIS
Beyond the interface aspect of SAP BASIS module, it also includes such components as a data dictionary as well as user and system administration. SAP BASIS is a business application software integrated solution. Simply, BASIS is the administration of the SAP system. It's a piece of middleware which links the application with the database and the operating system.
BASIS is most commonly associated with the GUI interface to the SAP, and the BASIS administrator is an SAP professional who is responsible for configuring the SAP environment, including the GUI screens and SAP application servers.
Pre-requisites of SAP BASIS Course
There are no pre-requisites to learn SAP BASIS module. Basic knowledge of SAP can be a plus point.
We Provide SAP BASIS training online (Live Instructor-led) and in-class training in Houston, TX. We can also arrange SAP BASIS in-class training in your city (Anywhere in the United States). Please call at +1-832-419-7371 for details.
- Course Curriculum
SAP BASIS Course CurriculumDay-1
SAP BASIS and Security Administration Course Topics
- SAP general information
- SAP systems overview
- Architecture of SAP systems landscape
- Hardware sizing, operating systems, and database
- Installing SAP front-end/GUI
- SAP logon pad and configuration
- SAP navigations, transaction codes, SAP ABAP program
- SAP online help, Service marketplace, SDN, and other resources
- Preparation on installing SAP system
- Information on installing SAP system
- Post-installation process
- Central and distribution instances
- Starting and stopping SAP systems from SAP service manager
- SAP(Systems, Applications, Products) system monitoring
- User and ABAP tracing
- Configuring system profiles to allocate work, background, spool etc processes
- Memory configuration
- RFC connection to other systems like Portal, SAP BI, SRM etc.
- Database monitoring and backup
- Configuring transport management for development, quality and production systems
- Importing transports requests to quality and production systems
- Client and system copy
- OSS notes
- Process to import support packages
- Configuring printing from SAP systems
- SAP spools
- Scheduling and monitoring background jobs
- Users management -> maintaining users in SAP Systems
- Creating security roles and assigning users to those roles
- Transporting roles from development system to production
- Monitoring users and their activities
- Troubleshoot users security and transactions
- Central users administration ( CUA)
- Information on SAP solution manager
- Important SAP transactions codes for Basis Administrator
- SAP router
- SAP files directory
- SAP error log (SM21) and ABAP dump ( ST22)
- Trouble SAP error and find a solution.
- Schedule and Course Duration
SAP BASIS Module Training Schedule
Start Date: More Options Location: Online Method: Live (Instructor-led) Tuition: Call +1-832-419-7371 for Prices Schedule: Day 1 Sun 01/21/2018 Day 2 Sun 01/28/2018 Day 3 Sun 02/04/2018 Day 4 Sun 02/11/2018 Day 5 Sun 02/18/2018 Technical Requirements: Internet: Highspeed RAM: 2 GB minimum Headset: With built-in microphone Software Requirements: Operating System: Windows XP or newer Operating System: Mac OS Online Meeting GoToMeeting (GoToMeeting.com) Remote Support TeamViewer (TeamViewer.com) Timing: 9am to 5pm us cst (CST) Books/Guides: Study Material System Access: 90 Days Education Counselor:
(Monday to Friday, 9am ~ 5pm [CST])
- Other Specifications
SAP BASIS Training - Complete Course Includes
SAP BASIS training online (live instructor-led) and in-class in Houston, TX will be held on five consecutive days and course duration will be 40 hours.
This module includes Step by step SAP BASIS Training Material, SAP BASIS ERP system access for 3 months.
Call +1-832-419-7371 for more details.
Enroll Now >>